Northville has many great features for the growing family which includes downtown Northville where there are plenty of restaurants as well as farmers markets and art fairs. Maybury State Park is just north of Ridge Wood and it's a great place for a child to enjoy being outdoors playing on playground equipment or having a picnic with their family. Northville is a thriving and growing community that emphasizes the importance of education through teachers, parents and community.
• Ridge Wood Elementary was ranked better than 83% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• There are 31 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 22.4.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 700 students.
• School starts at 8:45am and dismisses at 3:45pm.
Over 7,000 young residents in Northville attend the Northville School District which also encompasses a small portion of nearby Novi, Salem Township and Lyon Township.
• 6 Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 1 High School
Ridge Wood Elementary School
49775 Six Mile Road
Northville, MI 48168
Principal: Heather Bauer
Northville Public Schools
501 W. Main Street
Northville, MI 48167