For the family looking to move to the area, you’ll find plenty of great homes nestled in this community which features a paved trail over what used to be a railroad track, parks with playgrounds and lots of shopping options. Just to the north is the beautiful Upper Straits Lake and to the south is Drake Sports Park which has three soccer fields, a skate park, tennis courts and trails.
West Bloomfield and the area around Pleasant Lake Elementary School is a thriving community that’s always growing and is a welcoming and diverse in culture. Whether you’re looking for that two-story family home in a subdivision or want a house overlooking the water, you’re sure to find the right house for you near Pleasant Lake Elementary School.
• Pleasant Lake Elementary School was ranked better than 73.4% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Pleasant Lake Elementary School was also ranked 10th among the 14 elementary schools in the Walled Consolidated School District.
• There are 29 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 560 students.
Pleasant Lake Elementary School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is so big because it encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Pleasant Lake Elementary School
4900 Halsted Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Principal: Nayal Maktari
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Road, Bldg. D
Walled Lake, MI 48390