If you live near Oakley Park Elementary School, you’ll find that you’re in a great spot which is close enough to the freeway that it won’t take you long to get across town and get some shopping done but it’s far enough away where you can enjoy the suburban lifestyle living in subdivisions with parks and playgrounds for the kids. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, you’ll be right near Lower Straits Lake as well as Dodge Park #5 which features trails, soccer fields, playground equipment and more.
Oakley Park Elementary School is down the street from Walled Lake Central High School and is in a great location for the growing family looking for a safe area with great homes for all family sizes.
• Oakley Park Elementary School was ranked better than 98.2% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Oakley Park Elementary School was also ranked #1 among the 14 elementary schools in the Walled Consolidated School District.
• There are 21 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 350 students.
Oakley Park Elementary School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is so big because it encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Oakley Park Elementary School
2015 Oakley Park Road
Commerce Township, MI 48390
Principal: Krisin Rendi
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Road, Bldg. D
Walled Lake, MI 48390