Logan Elementary is close to the University of Michigan and is a short drive to some of the best restaurants, museums, entertainment and shopping that the city has to offer. They are also close to beautiful parks like the Stapp Nature Area, Sugarbush Park and Dhu Varren Woods Nature Area as well as many others which offer trails, scenic walks, playgrounds, picnic areas and sporting areas. If you’re looking for a diverse spot to raise your child and where they can learn and grow in and out of school then check out the Logan Elementary area of Ann Arbor.
• Logan Elementary was ranked in the 90th percentile of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Logan Elementary was also ranked 45th among all of the elementary schools in the state.
• There are 22 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 14.6.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 330 students.
Ann Arbor Public Schools encompasses the city of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities including Pittsfield Township and Ypsilanti. The district covers over 125 square miles and includes nearly 17,000 students.
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Logan Elementary School
2685 Traver Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Principal: Terra Webster
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104