Living in Troy means that students and families will be near many great features of metro Detroit. This includes the beautiful downtown area of Birmingham as well as the outlet mall in Auburn Hills and downtown Rochester. Residents of Troy are only a half-hour from the heart of downtown Detroit making it ideal for those looking to head to a sporting event or seeking a decent commute to work. Troy is business-friendly with over 6,100 companies calling the city their home and employing over 125,000 workers. Troy is a bustling city which is safe and very family-friendly.
• Leonard Elementary School was ranked better than 99.2% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Leonard Elementary School is ranked 1st out of the 12 elementary schools in Troy.
• There are 27 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.4.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 445 students
The Troy School District educates over 12,000 students living in Troy. While there are many more students living in the city, they will attend other nearby districts like the Avondale School District, Warren Consolidated Schools and the Birmingham City School District. The Troy School District features highly-ranked schools and a world-class curriculum. There are:
• 12 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Leonard Elementary School
4401 Tallman Dr.
Troy, MI 48085
Principal: Erica Rolack
Troy School District
4400 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Phone: (248) 823-4000