Farmington Hills is an ideal suburb to raise a family. With its access to parks and playgrounds throughout the subdivisions as well as the 211 acre Heritage Park which features nature trails, an inline skating rink, sledding hill, picnic areas and much more. If shopping is your thing you’ll find some great spots throughout Farmington and Farmington Hills as well as to the west in Novi where you can shop at the Twelve Oaks Mall, Fountain Walk and the Novi Town Center. When you raise a family in Farmington Hills, you’ll find that your child will have access to the culture of metro Detroit as well as the safety of living in a welcoming community.
• Highmeadow Common Campus was ranked better than 96.3% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Highmeadow Common Campus was also ranked 1st out of the 9 elementary schools in the Farmington Public Schools District.
• There are 18 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 300 students.
The Farmington Public Schools educates over 10,000 students from Farmington, Farmington Hills and a portion of West Bloomfield. There are:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Highmeadow Common Campus
30175 Highmeadow Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Principal: Dyanne Sanders
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336