When you live near Heritage Elementary School you’ll be in a great location if you love spending time outdoors but you’ll also be close to such beautiful and charming downtown areas like Milford where you’ll have plenty of options for dining, shopping and entertainment which includes the Milford Memories Art Fair every summer. Highland State Recreation Area is just to the east and has everything from camping and hiking to swimming and cross-country skiing all within this massive 5,900 acre park. If you’re looking to raise a family in a welcoming community that’s spacious and surrounded by nature but still super close to the suburban amenities then check out the homes available near Heritage Elementary School.
• Heritage Elementary School is ranked better than 79.4% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Heritage Elementary School is also ranked 3rd out of the 9 elementary schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 34 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 590 students.
The Huron Valley Schools covers 107 square miles including Highland, Commerce Township, White Lake and more. Educating approximately 9,400 students Huron Valley Schools includes:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Academy
Heritage Elementary School
219 Watkins Blvd.
Highland, MI 48382
Principal: Jenna Stevens
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357