When you raise a family near Harrison High School you’ll find that your children are growing up in a culturally-rich and diverse Detroit suburb. You’ll be close to a major freeway if you work downtown or want to head across town quickly and be within a few miles of the historic and charming downtown Farmington area which offers outdoor entertainment, weekly farmers markets, restaurants, boutique shopping and more. There are many parks and playgrounds throughout the neighborhoods helping to make Farmington Hills a safe, welcoming and overall great place to call home.
• Harrison High School was ranked better than 76.8% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Harrison High School was also ranked 3rd out of the 3 high schools in the Farmington Public School district.
• There are 80 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 1285 students.
The Farmington Public Schools educates over 10,000 students from the communities of Farmington, Farmington Hills as well as a portion of West Bloomfield. There are:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Harrison High School
29995 West Twelve Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Principal: Lawrence Stroughter
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336