For those within the Bloomfield Hills School District boundaries, they’ll be living in a dynamic and mature community that consistently ranks in the five wealthiest cities in the entire United States. With an emphasis on education, safety and culture, growing up in Bloomfield Hills will help place your child on the path to success. This metro Detroit suburb is surrounded by other thriving communities like Birmingham which features a charming downtown district and West Bloomfield which, like Bloomfield Hills, offers many lakes and parks for you and the family to play on. If you’re looking to raise your child in a supportive city with a stellar education program in place then check out Bloomfield Hills.
• Conant Elementary School was ranked better than 95.4% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Conant Elementary School was ranked 2nd of the 4 elementary schools in the Bloomfield Hills School District.
• There are 34 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 10.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 380 students.
The Bloomfield Hills Schools educates nearly 5,800 students in both Bloomfield Township and Bloomfield Hills and is consistently ranked among the best schools in Michigan. There are:
• 4 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 2 High Schools
• 2 Academy Schools
Conant Elementary School
4100 West Quarton Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Principal: Nick Russo
Bloomfield Hills Schools
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301