When you live in the northeast portion of Ann Arbor near Clague Middle School you’ll be in a great area that offers a lot of activities for the outdoors as well as being just north of the University of Michigan and the incredible downtown area that it offers. You’ll be able to check out a variety of restaurants, boutique shops, art fairs and festivals as well as take a stroll on campus. If you’re looking to move to Ann Arbor, definitely check out the area around Clague Middle School.
• Clague Middle School was ranked better than 97.7% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Clague Middle School was also ranked 2nd among the 5 middle schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 40 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.5
• In any given school year, there are approximately 735 students.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools covers over 125 square miles and educates nearly 17,000 students. Encompassing the city of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities, the Ann Arbor Public Schools include:
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Clague Middle School
2616 Nixon Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Principal: Che' Carter
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104