When you live near Central Middle School, you’ll find that you’re situated in a historic and beautiful part of the city that features a charming downtown area complete with restaurants for all tastes, boutique shops, a movie theater and a park that hosts many festivals throughout the year. Plymouth is close to the intersection of I-275 and I-96/M-14. This means that if you work in Detroit, Ann Arbor or any of the suburbs, you’ll be able to have an convenient ride to your destination. If you’re looking for a great place to call home and raise a family in an area that’s safe with walkable streets then check out the homes available near Central Middle School in Plymouth.
• Central Middle School is ranked better than 67.1% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Central Middle School is also ranked 5th of the 5 middle schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 43 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 860 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Central Middle School
650 Church Street
Plymouth, MI 48170
Principal: James Hunter
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170