Canton High School allows for students from the entire Plymouth-Canton Community School district to attend. Whether you live in Canton, Plymouth, Salem Township, Northville or Superior Township, you’ll find that you’re raising a family in an excellent metro Detroit suburb that has everything from parks and playgrounds to restaurants, boutique shops and historic downtown areas. You’ll be freeway close meaning you can get downtown into Detroit in about thirty minutes or out to Ann Arbor in about twenty minutes. There’s so much to explore in Plymouth and Canton as well as the surrounding communities that you’ll always have something to see and do. Check out the properties available in the Canton High School boundaries and call this area your home!
• Canton High School is ranked better than 95.6% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Canton High School is also ranked 1st of the 3 high schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 90 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 22.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 2065 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Canton High School
8415 Canton Center Rd.
Canton, MI 48187
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170