When you live near Brooks Elementary School in White Lake, you’ll be near many great parks and lakes while also living within proximity of all that the northern Detroit suburbs have to offer. You’ll be near M-59 which can get you east toward Pontiac and Waterford and have Pontiac Lake Recreation Area, Indian Springs Metropark and Highland State Recreation Area all within a few miles. These parks which offer everything from swimming and hiking to hunting and fishing equals over 11,000 acres of wilderness. Settle down in a welcoming community with the benefits of space and suburb when you live near Brooks Elementary School.
• Brooks Elementary School is ranked better than 61.1% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Brooks Elementary School is also considered 6th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 16 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.8.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 280 students.
Brooks Elementary School
1000 Hill Road
White Lake, MI 48383
Principal: Jennifer Bjorkman
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357