When you live near Bird Elementary School, you’ll find that you’re in an excellent part of Plymouth. You’ll be close to downtown Plymouth which features dozens of restaurants, boutique shops, entertainment and more. In the summertime, Plymouth hosts the Art in the Park festival which brings in hundreds of arts and crafts vendors with people visiting from all over. You’ll be close to M-14, I-96 and I-275 allowing you to get to nearby communities like Livonia and Northville quickly or even out to Ann Arbor. Plymouth is a charming, historic and safe suburb to raise a family. Check out their beautiful homes.
• Bird Elementary School is ranked better than 90.9% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Bird Elementary School is also ranked 3rd of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 29 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 580 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District covers 54 square miles and includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. Educating nearly 18,000 there are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Nellie E. Bird Elementary School
220 N. Sheldon Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
Principal: Catherine Williams
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170