If you live near Wixom Elementary School you’ll find a welcoming environment in which to raise your child. Right up Wixom Road is Proud Lake Recreation Area which offers everything from picnic shelters and boat launches to equestrian and mountain biking. This is truly a great spot for the outdoor-oriented family. But you’ll also be close to the 12 Oaks Mall and the shopping areas in and around Novi making it a good spot if constantly being outdoors isn’t your thing. With many great homes ranging in size, price and proximity to activities in the area, you’re sure to find the right home for you when you look around the area near Wixom Elementary.
• Wixom Elementary School was ranked better than 91% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Wixom Elementary School was also ranked 4th among the 14 elementary schools in the Walled Consolidated School District.
• There are 29 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 570 students.
Wixom Elementary School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is so big because it encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Wixom Elementary School
301 North Wixom Road
Wixom, MI 48393
Principal: Alec Bender
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Road, Bldg. D
Walled Lake, MI 48390