If you’re looking for the perfect combination of suburban life and rural atmosphere then living near White Lake Middle School is a great place to call home. You’ll have restaurants, shopping and entertainment all along M-59 which leads into Waterford and can get you to many of the northern metro Detroit suburbs quickly. You’ll also have lots of options for spending time outdoors. From nearby parks like Highland State Recreation Area and Pontiac Lake Recreation Area, you’ll have almost 10,000 acres of parkland where you can swim, bike, hike, cross-country ski and do so much more. If you’re a skier or snowboarder, you’ll be minutes away from Alpine Valley Ski Resort. Safe communities, excellent parks and great schools makes living near White Lake Middle School a great choice for the growing family. Check it out!
• White Lake Middle School is ranked better than 85.6% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• White Lake Middle School is also considered 3rd out of the 3 middle schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 37 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 21.8.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 800 students.
The Huron Valley Schools covers 107 square miles including Milford, Commerce Township, Highland and more. Educating approximately 9,400 students Huron Valley Schools includes:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Academy
White Lake Middle School
1450 Bogie Lake Rd.
White Lake, MI 48383
Principal: Kristin Rousseau
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357