One of the benefits of living near West Middle School is your proximity to both the major freeways and the downtown area. Being close to M-14 allows you to easily access other freeways like I-275 and I-96 when you want to head into the suburbs or downtown Detroit and also can get you westward to Ann Arbor in under 20 minutes. The Plymouth downtown area is a great place with very walkable streets, boutique stores and many restaurants to accommodate all tastes. They also host many fairs and festivals throughout the year making downtown Plymouth an ideal spot for you and your family. Check out the amazing homes near West Middle School and enjoy raising a family in Plymouth, Michigan.
• West Middle School is ranked better than 92.5% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• West Middle School is also ranked 2nd of the 5 middle schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 37 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 22.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 855 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
West Middle School
44401 W. Ann Arbor Trail
Plymouth, MI 48170
Principal: Clinton Smiley
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170