When you live near Webster Elementary School , you’ll be in a safe and welcoming community with lots to see and do. To the north, in downtown Farmington, you can spend time in a historic and charming town with boutique stores, restaurants, entertainment and more. There is a weekly farmers market as well as many festivals throughout the year. In Livonia, you’ll be close to movie theaters, both chain and independent restaurants and plenty of shopping all throughout. If you’re looking to raise a family in a bustling community where your children can grow and thrive then definitely check out the homes available near Webster Elementary School in Livonia.
• Webster Elementary School is ranked better than 99.9% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Webster Elementary School is also considered 1st out of the 13 elementary schools in the Livonia Public School District.
• There are 12 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 24.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 300 students.
The Livonia Public Schools covers the city of Livonia as well as a small portion of nearby Westland and Farmington Hills and educates nearly 15,000 students. There are:
• 13 Elementary Schools
• 3 Upper Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Webster Elementary School
32401 Pembroke St.
Livonia, MI 48152
Principal: Lora Boka
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154