If you live near Walled Lake Northern High School, you’ll find that you’re right next to some of the great things Commerce Township has to offer. Next to the high school is Long’s Farm – a sprawling farm known for its asparagus and tomatoes and famously for its cider and donuts in the fall as well as apple picking, corn maze and playground for the little ones.
Around Walled Lake Northern High School you’ll find an array of homes available to meet your
budget and family size. From split levels and colonials to beautiful homes on the lake and
newly-constructed homes, there are a lot of great options when it comes to living near Walled Lake
Northern High School.
• Walled Lake Northern High School was ranked better than 90.6% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Walled Lake Northern High School was also ranked 1st among the 3 high schools in the Walled Consolidated School District.
• There are 63 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 25.2
• In any given school year, there are approximately 1600 students.
Walled Lake Northern High School is part of the Walled Lake School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is so big because it encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Walled Lake Northern High School
6000 Bogie Lake Road
Commerce Township, MI 48382
Principal: Greg Diamond
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Road, Bldg. D
Walled Lake, MI 48390