Troy is a marvelous place to raise a family and to work. It’s a family-friendly and business-friendly city of over 80,000 residents and finds itself near plenty of activities from luxurious malls, charming downtown areas and picturesque parks. Aside from the nearby Stoney Creek Metropark and River Bends Park in Shelby Township, there is over 900 acres of park area in Troy itself. The charming downtown areas of Rochester and Birmingham are ideal for spending some time shopping at boutique stores, enjoying a meal, attending a fair or festival or catching a movie. CNN Money recently ranked Troy 22nd on their "Best Places to Live" in the U.S. list.
• Troy Union Elementary School was ranked better than 74.4% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Troy Union Elementary School is ranked 12th out of the 12 elementary schools in Troy.
• There are 28 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 450 students
The Troy School District educates nearly 12,000 students covering a little over half of the students of the city of Troy - the other students living in Troy attend one of three nearby school districts including the Birmingham Public Schools. The Troy School District has an A+ rating and proudly has over 95% of its high school graduating class heading off to college.
• 12 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Troy Union Elementary School
1340 E Square Lake Rd.
Troy, MI 48085
Principal: David Pass
Troy School District
4400 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Phone: (248) 823-4000