When you live near Thurston Elementary you’ll have a unique place to call home in that you’ll be so close to the University of Michigan and the main downtown Ann Arbor area but also close to the rural areas of Superior Township. You’ll be able to experience the culture and entertainment as well as restaurant options, boutique shopping and walkable streets of Ann Arbor while still enjoying all that nature has to offer. If you’re looking for a great spot to raise a family where your children can attend an excellent school then check out the homes near Thurston Elementary School.
• Thurston Elementary was ranked better than 93.7% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Thurston Elementary was also ranked 8th among the 20 elementary schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 34 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 415 students.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools covers over 125 square miles and educates nearly 17,000 students. Encompassing the city of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities, the Ann Arbor Public Schools include:
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
2300 Prairie Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Principal: Natasha York
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104