The Novi/Northville area is a great place to raise a family. Not only are the schools top-notch but the community offers plenty of activities for both children and adults to enjoy. It’s a very safe area that features parks and playgrounds as well as movie theaters and malls. Maybury State Park is located just to the south right down Beck Road from Thorton Creek Elementary School and the Novi Public Library is just to the north. There are plenty of charming historic homes as well as newly-constructed homes within the area.
• Thorton Creek Elementary was ranked better than 95.2% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Thorton Creek Elementary was also ranked 4th among the 6 elementary schools in Northville.
• There are 27 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 15.3.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 430 students.
• School starts at 8:45am and dismisses at 3:45pm.
• 6 Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 1 High School
-In 2011, Northville High School was ranked 227th in the entire country and 5th in the state of Michigan
Thorton Creek Elementary School
46180 W. Nine Mile Road
Northville, MI 48374
Principal: Alison Epler
Northville Public Schools
501 W. Main Street
Northville, MI 48167