When you live near Spring Mills Elementary School, you’ll find that you’re in a rural part of southeast Michigan but still extremely close to many great restaurants and shops along M-59. Speaking of which, M-59 is the road that can get you to nearby suburbs like Waterford and White Lake quickly as well as down toward the I-75 freeway to connect to the metro Detroit suburbs. Living near Spring Mills Elementary also puts you close to amazing parks like Highland State Recreation Area which features almost 6,000 acres of forests, marshes and lakes and is ideal for everything outdoors from swimming and hiking to fishing and cross-country skiing. Raise your kids in a beautiful setting amongst a welcoming community when you live near Spring Mills Elementary School
• Spring Mills Elementary School is ranked better than 70.3% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Spring Mills Elementary School is also considered 4th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 24 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.8.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 480 students.
The Huron Valley Schools covers 107 square miles including Milford, Commerce Township, Highland and more. Educating approximately 9,400 students Huron Valley Schools includes:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Academy
Spring Mills Elementary School
3150 Harvey Lake Road
Highland, MI 48356
Principal: Randy Muffley
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357