When you live near Smith Elementary in Plymouth, you’ll find that you’re close to the beautiful downtown area of Plymouth which has a historic charm, walkable streets and features many different restaurants for all tastes, lots of boutique shops and even a cool movie theater that shows first run features and older films. All throughout the year, Plymouth hosts a variety of events such as an Ice Sculpting festival in the wintertime, Festival of Trees around Christmas and the Art in the Park festival in the summer which brings hundreds of vendors and thousands of visitors to the area. If you’re looking for a great place to raise a family then definitely check out the homes around Smith Elementary School.
• Smith Elementary School is ranked better than 79% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Smith Elementary School is also ranked 9th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 25 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.6.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 480 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Smith Elementary School
1298 McKinley Street
Plymouth, MI 48170
Principal: Dana Jones
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170