Ann Arbor is a great place to call home. The world-renown University of Michigan is located here as well as great museums like the Hands-On Museum, beautiful parks and a thriving downtown area with your choice of restaurants, boutique shopping, culture and more making it the ideal spot to raise a family.
• Slauson Middle School was ranked better than 98% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Slauson Middle School was also ranked 1st among the 5 middle schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 38 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 760 students.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools is a large school district with nearly 17,000 students in attendance from Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding cities and communities. The Ann Arbor Public Schools cover over 125 square miles and is comprised of:
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Slauson Middle School
1019 W. Washington
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Principal: Rick Weiler
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104