Skyline High School is located in the northwestern area of Ann Arbor close to many beautiful parks along the Huron River. Nature areas like the Kuebler Langford Nature Area and Barton Nature Area offer scenic escapes when you want walking trails, riverfronts, wooded areas and more nearby. Living in Ann Arbor also puts you at the center of higher education with the University of Michigan just to the south. Its culture and entertainment options will help showcase the importance of achieving academic success. Definitely check out the beautiful homes within the Skyline High School boundaries.
• Skyline High School was ranked better than 97.7% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Skyline High School was also ranked 3rd among the 6 high schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 76 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.6.
• In any given school year, there are over 1,500 students.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools educates nearly 17,000 students from Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities including Ypsilanti and Pittsfield Township. The school district covers over 125 square miles and includes:
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Skyline High School
2552 N. Maple
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Principal: Cory McElmeel
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104