Schroeder Elementary School and Troy are very close to the beautiful areas of downtown Birmingham and Royal Oak which offer hundreds of boutique shopping options, unique and high-end restaurants and lots of entertainment. With movie theaters, parks and events year-round, there’s always something to do near Troy. Troy attracts a lot of businesses to the area and is home to the luxurious Somerset Collection which is an upscale mall with such stores as Saks 5th Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom’s and Macy’s. One of the safest and most family-friendly cities in the state, Troy is a great place to call home.
• Schroeder Elementary School was ranked better than 98% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Schroeder Elementary School is ranked 3rd out of the 12 elementary schools in Troy.
• There are 27 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 525 students
With a student population of approximately 12,000, the Troy School District actually only covers over half of the students who live in the city of Troy - the remainder attend one of three nearby school districts. A stunning 95% of its senior class seeks higher education and the district earns an A+ rating.
• 12 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Schroeder Elementary School
3541 Jack Dr.
Troy, MI 48084
Principal: Brian Canfield
Troy School District
4400 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Phone: (248) 823-4000