Salem High School allows for students from the entire Plymouth-Canton Community School district to attend. Whether you live in Canton, Plymouth, Salem Township, Northville or Superior Township, you’ll find that you’re raising a family in an excellent metro Detroit suburb that has everything from parks and playgrounds to restaurants, boutique shops and historic downtown areas. You’ll be situated near the freeway intersections of I-275 and M-14/I-96 so you can make it downtown into Detroit, to Ann Arbor or to one of the other many metropolitan suburbs quickly. Check out the properties available in the Salem High School boundaries and call this charming area your home!
• Salem High School is ranked better than 94.9% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Salem High School is also ranked 2nd of the 3 high schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 93 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 21.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 2030 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Salem High School
46181 Joy Rd.
Canton, MI 48187
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170