Salem Township, Michigan, is a metro Detroit suburb that is close to many exciting features of the area. Both Northville and Plymouth feature historic downtown areas that have exciting atmospheres and boast plenty of great restaurants, boutique shops, art fairs, festivals and much more. To the northeast is Maybury State Park which features trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding and cross-country skiing. This 1,000-acre park in Northville also has a working farm, picnic shelters and playgrounds. If you’re looking to raise a family in a friendly and safe community in southeast Michigan then check out the homes available around Salem Elementary School in Salem Township.
• Salem Elementary School is ranked better than 77.3% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Salem Elementary School is also ranked 7th of the 7 elementary schools in the South Lyon Community School District.
• There are 16 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.8.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 270 students.
The South Lyon Community School District covers 83 square miles and includes South Lyon, New Hudson, Salem Township and portions of other communities including a small part of Novi. There are nearly 7,700 students being educated at:
• 7 Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 2 High Schools
Salem Elementary School
7806 Salem Road
Salem, MI 48175
Principal: Ray Metcalf
South Lyon Community School District
345 South Warren
South Lyon, Michigan 48178