Plymouth High School allows for students from the entire Plymouth-Canton Community School district to attend. Whether you live in Canton, Plymouth, Salem Township, Northville or Superior Township, you’ll find that you’re raising a family in an excellent metro Detroit suburb that has everything from parks and playgrounds to restaurants, boutique shops and historic downtown areas. It’s charming downtown areas hold fairs and festivals year-round and spots like the Summit on the Park on Heritage Park provides swimming pools, workout facilities, classes and more. There’s so much to explore in Plymouth and Canton as well as the surrounding communities that you’ll always have something to see and do. Check out the properties available in the Plymouth High School boundaries and call this area your home!
• Plymouth High School is ranked better than 94.2% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Plymouth High School is also ranked 3rd of the 3 high schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 90 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 23.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 2085 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Plymouth High School
8400 Beck Rd.
Canton, MI 48187
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170