When you live near Pioneer Middle School you’ll find that you’re in a great place in Plymouth. You’re not only close to the charming downtown area but also a little further away from the I-275 freeway which will minimize traffic in the area. You’re still quite close to the freeway system so it will be easy if your commute is to one of the metro Detroit suburbs, downtown or out toward Ann Arbor. Plymouth is a thriving community with a bustling small downtown area where you’ll find walkable streets, boutique shops, restaurants and fairs and festivals all year round. If you’re looking to raise a family in a safe and friendly community then definitely check out the homes around Pioneer Middle School in Plymouth.
• Pioneer Middle School is ranked better than 91.3% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Pioneer Middle School is also ranked 4th of the 5 middle schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 39 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 22.4.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 885 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Pioneer Middle School
46081 Ann Arbor Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
Principal: Kevin Rhein
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170