Pioneer High School finds itself kitty-corner to Michigan Stadium home of the Wolverines (Go Blue!). When you live near Pioneer High School you’ll be close to a culturally rich community at the center of Ann Arbor, Michigan. When you live in this area of Ann Arbor, you’ll be near to many great portions of the city which offer excellent restaurants, boutique shopping, art fairs, festivals and more making it an ideal spot to raise a family.
• Pioneer High School was ranked better than 98% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Pioneer High School was also ranked 2nd among the 6 high schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 84 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.7.
• In any given school year, there are over 1,650 students.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools cover over 125 square miles comprising of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities including Ypsilanti and Pittsfield Township. There are nearly 17,000 students being educated at:
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Pioneer High School
601 W. Stadium
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Principal: Tracey Lowder
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104