When you live near Oak Valley Middle School, you’ll find that you’re living near the beautiful Lake Sherwood and just north of Proud Lake State Recreation Area. On the opposite side of M-59 is Highland State Recreation Area. If you like spending time outdoors then you’ll embrace this part of Commerce Township. There’s plenty of space in these parks which equal over 10,000 acres of parks, woods, lakes and more. You can hike, bike, fish, swim, hunt and do so much more here making it ideal for the outdoor enthusiast. You’re also close to such suburban spots of metro Detroit within Commerce Township and west into Milford. If you’re looking to raise a family in an area that brings a safe suburban feel along with a rural vibe then definitely check out the homes near Oak Valley Middle School.
• Oak Valley Middle School is ranked better than 91.6% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Oak Valley Middle School is also considered 1st out of the 3 middle schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 39 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 745 students.
The Huron Valley Schools covers 107 square miles including Milford, Commerce Township, Highland and more. Educating approximately 9,400 students Huron Valley Schools includes:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Academy
Oak Valley Middle School
4200 White Oak Trail
Commerce Township, MI 48382
Principal: Michele Butler
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357