Troy is a great city situated in the northern suburbs of Detroit. With I-75 running through Troy, it’s easy to commute all throughout the metro Detroit area including downtown which is about a half-hour away. Troy is home to the Somerset Collection which is a gorgeous, high-end shopping complex with over 180 stores, restaurants and boutique shops to browse. There are also over 900 acres of park land to enjoy for those itching to get outdoors and is near the River Bends Park and Stoney Creek Metropark nestled in nearby Shelby Township. CNN Money recently ranked Troy 22nd on their "Best Places to Live" in the U.S. list.
• Morse Elementary School was ranked better than 80.7% of the elementary schools in
• Morse Elementary School is ranked 11th out of the 12 elementary schools in Troy.
• There are 27 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.6.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 455 students
The Troy School District is an A+ and highly-coveted school district educating approximately 12,000 students. The Troy School District only covers a little more than half of the city of Troy with the remainder of its students attending one of three nearby districts: Avondale School District, Warren Consolidated Schools and the Birmingham City School District.
• 12 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Morse Elementary School
475 Cherry Dr.
Troy, MI 48083
Principal: Stephanie Miller
Troy School District
4400 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Phone: (248) 823-4000