When you raise your family in Canton near Miller Elementary, you’ll find that you’re part of a growing community that is friendly, welcoming and offers a lot to see and do. You’ll be close to the I-275, M-14 and I-96 Freeways which can get you to downtown Detroit in a little over a half-hour and to Ann Arbor in about 20 minutes. You’ll be close to the only Ikea in Michigan and have the historic downtown area of Plymouth just to north. If you’re looking for a great place to call home and raise a family with plenty of dining, shopping and entertainment options then you’ll want to check out the homes available near Miller Elementary in Canton.
• Miller Elementary School is ranked better than 96.2% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Miller Elementary School is also ranked 2nd of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 25 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.4.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 485 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Miller Elementary School
43721 Hanford Rd.
Canton, MI 48187
Principal: Aimee Bell
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170