Longacre Elementary School is located just west of downtown Farmington and is in a very walkable community with restaurants, grocery stores and shopping nearby. Heading into downtown Farmington, you and your family can attend one of their many outdoor concerts, art festivals, fairs or farmers markets as well as dine at one of the many unique restaurants or take in a movie at the historic Farmington Civic. To the north in the 48336 zip code is the 211-acre Heritage Park which has cross-country skiing, sledding hills, hiking trails, picnic areas and much more. When you raise your family in Farmington Hills, you can expect to live in a safe, friendly and vibrant metro Detroit suburb.
• Longacre Elementary School was ranked better than 87% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Longacre Elementary School was also ranked 3rd out of the 9 elementary schools in the Farmington Public Schools District.
• There are 21 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 350 students.
The Farmington Public Schools educates over 10,000 students from Farmington, Farmington Hills and a portion of West Bloomfield. There are:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Longacre Elementary School
34850 Arundel St.
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Principal: Barbara Elson
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336