When you live near Lanigan Elementary School you’ll find yourself close to the downtown Farmington area which is consistently remodeling and rebuilding making it a great spot to spend an evening with family. With concerts in the summertime, lots of restaurants, boutique shopping and the historic Civic Theater, you’ll always have something to see and do. Downtown Farmington also hosts a weekly farmers markets as well as festivals and art fairs in the warmer months. When you raise a family in Farmington Hills, you’ll find that your child is being educated at a good school that’s safe, welcoming and an ideal spot to call home.
• Lanigan Elementary School was ranked better than 65.6% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Lanigan Elementary School was also ranked 8th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Farmington Public Schools District.
• There are 29 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.5.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 490 students.
The Farmington Public Schools educates over 10,000 students from Farmington, Farmington Hills and a portion of West Bloomfield. There are:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Lanigan Elementary School
23800 Tuck Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Principal: Rob Kauffman
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336