Kurtz Elementary School is within walking distance of downtown Milford which is a great place to call home and to raise a family. This small community boasts very walkable streets, playgrounds and a unique blend of restaurants and boutique shopping. Located nearby is Kensington Metropark which has everything from an eighteen-hole golf course, Splash N’ Play Zone, beaches, hiking and biking trails, ice skating, cross-country skiing and more within its 4,500 acre boundary. You’ll also be within close proximity to the I-96 which can get you west toward Lansing or east toward Detroit quickly. If you’re looking for a spot to raise a family and want the appeal and friendliness of a small town then definitely check out Milford and the area around Kurtz Elementary School
• Kurtz Elementary School is ranked better than 67.3% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Kurtz Elementary School is also ranked 5th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 22 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.8.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 520 students.
Kurtz Elementary School
1350 Kurtz Dr.
Milford, Michigan 48381
Principal: Steve Chisik
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357