Located in the 48105 zip code of Ann Arbor, Michigan, King Elementary finds itself near the Huron River and just northwest of Furstenburg Park – a great spot to spend time outdoors if you’re looking for nature trails, hiking and biking trails and even a boardwalk along the water. If you choose to live within the boundaries of King Elementary, you’ll find that you’re nestled away from the main campus area of the University of Michigan but still close enough to the downtown area to enjoy all the great things that Ann Arbor can offer.
• King Elementary School is an astounding school ranking better than 99.9% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• King Elementary School is ranked 1st out of the 20 elementary schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 21 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 430 students.
Ann Arbor Public Schools cover 125 square miles and educates nearly 17,000 students. The Ann Arbor Public Schools encompasses the city of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities.
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
King Elementary School
3800 Waldenwood Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Principal: Mary Cooper
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104