Just west of Orchard Lake Road in Farmington Hills, when you live near Kenbrook Elementary School, you’ll be close to major roads to get you all over the metro Detroit area with ease. From the famous Marvin’s Marvelous Mechanical Museum a couple miles to the north for family-friendly fun to sprawling nature areas and parks all around, you’ll find that your child is growing up in a safe and fun community. There are plenty of shopping and dining options nearby to satisfy everyone’s taste buds and styles. Farmington Hills is a great spot to raise a family when you want them to grow up in a safe, educated and stimulating environment.
• Kenbrook Elementary School was ranked better than 74.7% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Kenbrook Elementary School was also ranked 4th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Farmington Public Schools District.
• There are 22 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 405 students.
The Farmington Public Schools educates over 10,000 students from Farmington, Farmington Hills and a portion of West Bloomfield. There are:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Kenbrook Elementary School
32130 Bonnet Hill Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Principal: Arnie Rubin
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336