Isbister Elementary is situated in Plymouth which is an excellent community to call home. This safe and friendly suburb of Detroit offers the historic charm of a small downtown area with great restaurants, boutique shopping and entertainment with lots to see and do outside of the downtown area. You’ll be on the southwest side of the M-14 and I-275 Freeways which can get you to Ann Arbor, the Detroit Metro Airport and even downtown Detroit fairly quickly and conveniently. Wherever you work, you’ll find the commute easy-going when you call Plymouth your home. If you’re looking for an ideal spot to raise a family then definitely check out the beautiful homes located near Isbister Elementary School in Plymouth.
• Isbister Elementary School is ranked better than 89.8% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Isbister Elementary School is also ranked 4th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 22 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.3.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 440 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District educates nearly 18,000 students. Covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Isbister Elementary School
930 North Canton Center Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170
Principal: Lee Harrison
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170