Ann Arbor, Michigan, is a great place for the growing family. When you live in Ann Arbor and near Huron High School, you’ll be very close to the University of Michigan campus as well as such beautiful parks like Furstenburg Park nestled along the Huron River and near gorgeous settings and nature areas. With its sprawling downtown area featuring popular restaurants, boutique shopping, art fairs, festivals farmers markets and more, any child who lives in Ann Arbor will experience culture and have the opportunities to be a well-rounded individual.
• Huron High School was ranked better than 96% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Huron High School was also ranked 4th among the 6 high schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 78 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.7.
• In any given school year, there are over 1,600 students.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools cover over 125 square miles comprising of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities. There are nearly 17,000 students being educated at:
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Huron High School
2727 Fuller Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Principal: Jennifer Hein
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104