Located in Canton, when you live near Hulsing Elementary School, you’ll find that you’re on the southwest side of the I-275 and M-14/I-96 freeway intersection. Whether you’re heading into downtown Detroit for work or a sporting event or heading westward to Ann Arbor or north into the metro Detroit suburbs, you’ll find that you can make it all around town in little time. Heading north into Plymouth, you’ll find a charming and historic downtown area which has many cute boutique stores, great dining options, entertainment and year-round fairs and festivals including Art in the Park, Festival of Trees around Christmastime and an Ice Sculpture fair. When you live near Hulsing Elementary, you’ll be raising a family in a safe area of town with lots to see and do for all ages.
• Hulsing Elementary School is ranked better than 53.5% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Hulsing Elementary School is also ranked 13th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 23 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 475 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District educates nearly 18,000 students. Covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Hulsing Elementary School
8055 Fleet Street
Canton, MI 48187
Principal: James Johnson
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170