When you live near Hoben Elementary in Canton, you’ll find that you have a lot available to make the most out of your days. Your children will grow up in safe community and you’ll be able to take them out to dinner at plenty of restaurants, shop in both the Cherry Hill area and the chain stores throughout or take them to the movies and even enjoy the outdoors. There’s a lot to do in Canton! From Summit at the Park which is a rec center featuring a pool, workout facilities and classes to Heritage Park with its Splash Zone, amphitheater and beautiful spacious grounds just to the southwest of Hoben Elementary, Canton is an ideal spot in the metro Detroit area to call home.
• Hoben Elementary School is ranked better than 75.4% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Hoben Elementary School is also ranked 12th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 25 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.3.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 490 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District educates nearly 18,000 students. Covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Hoben Elementary School
44680 Saltz Road
Canton, MI 48187
Principal: Liz Vartanian-Gibbs
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170