Troy is a very family-friendly community with great subdivisions featuring sidewalks, parks and playgrounds. Troy is also known as being very business-friendly with over 6,100 companies calling the city its home. There are two malls within the city limits including the Somerset Collection which is two luxurious complexes with some of the most sought-after name brand stores. Troy is also close to the charming downtown area of Birmingham with its boutique shops, restaurants, two movie theaters and community events. Troy has a growing population of over 80,000 and was recently ranked as the safest city in Michigan.
• Hill Elementary School was ranked better than 94.8% of the elementary schools in
• Hill Elementary School is ranked 8th out of the 12 elementary schools in Troy.
• There are 18 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 315 students
The Troy School District extends throughout over half of the city of Troy with the remainder of its students attending the nearby Avondale School District, the Warren Consolidated Schools and the Birmingham City School District. The Troy School District educates approximately 12,000 students. There are:
• 12 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Hill Elementary School
4600 Forsyth Dr.
Troy, MI 48085
Principal: Janice Brzezinski
Troy School District
4400 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Phone: (248) 823-4000