Hickory Woods is in a great location for the growing family. Situated off of Novi Road, if you live near Hickory Woods Elementary School, you’ll be near lots of outdoor activities such as Walled Lake and Lakeshore Park. Lakeshore Park has 10 miles of bike and walking trails as well as picnic shelters, playgrounds, soccer fields and sledding hills making it the perfect spot for family-fun all year round.
If you live near Hickory Woods Elementary School, you’ll be close to major shopping areas in the region such as the luxurious 12 Oaks Mall for high-end shopping and Fountain Walk which boasts a movie theater and lots of dining choices for the family. There are homes for all family sizes in the area as well to accommodate your budget and desired location.
• Hickory Woods Elementary was ranked better than 93.6% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Hickory Woods Elementary was also ranked 3rd among the 14 elementary schools in the Walled Consolidated School District.
• There are 30 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 580 students.
Hickory Woods Elementary School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is so big because it encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Hickory Woods Elementary School
30655 Novi Road
Novi, MI 48377
Principal: Patricia Werner
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Road, Bldg. D
Walled Lake, MI 48390