When you live near Hayes Elementary School, you’ll be living in Westland where there is a lot to see and do including checking out the Westland Center – a shopping mall built in 1965 that features over seventy specialty stores and department stores. There are also many small parks throughout the neighborhoods which are safe and inviting so children can play on the playgrounds and ride their bikes. While enjoying the suburban lifestyle, you’ll also be freeway close so you can make a quick trip downtown into Detroit for a sporting event or concert or if have a short commute if you’re headed to work. You’re also just twenty minutes from the Detroit Metropolitan Airport in Romulus and the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn which is a great place to spend the day with the kids. Check out the homes available around Hayes Elementary School and enjoy coming home to this Detroit suburb.
• Hayes Elementary School is ranked better than 72.4% of the elementary schools in
• Hayes Elementary School is also considered 8th out of the 13 elementary schools in the Livonia Public School District.
• There are 20 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.5.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 400 students.
The Livonia Public Schools covers the city of Livonia as well as a small portion of nearby Westland and Farmington Hills and educates nearly 15,000 students. There are:
• 13 Elementary Schools
• 3 Upper Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Hayes Elementary School
Westland, MI 48185
Principal: Theresa O'Brien
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154