When you live near Harlan Elementary School, you’ll be nestled in one of the wealthiest communities in the United States. Your child will grow up in a safe and highly-educated community where they’ll be able to soak in some of the best culture that metro Detroit has to offer. Downtown Birmingham to the southwest of the school provides an array of restaurants and boutique shopping as well as art fairs and festivals all year long. If you’re looking for an ideal spot to raise your child then definitely check out the homes available in the Harlan Elementary School area.
• Harlan Elementary was ranked better than 90.6% of elementary schools in Michigan.
• Harlan Elementary was ranked 6th among the 8 elementary schools in the Birmingham District.
• There are 24 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 14.8.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 350 students.
The Birmingham Public Schools cover nine cities and communities in the metro Detroit area including Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills and Franklin. Educating nearly 8,300 students, there are:
• 8 Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 2 High Schools
• 1 Alternative School
Harlan Elementary School
3595 North Adams Road
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48304
Principal: Embekka Thompson
Birmingham Public Schools
20500 West 13 Mile Road
Beverly Hills, MI 48025