When you live near Harbor High School you’ll be in a great location if you love spending time outdoors but you’ll also be close to such beautiful and charming downtown areas like Milford where you’ll have plenty of options for dining, shopping and entertainment which includes the Milford Memories Art Fair every summer and weekly farmers markets. Highland State Recreation Area is just to the south on the opposite side of M-59 and has everything from camping and hiking to swimming and cross-country skiing all within this massive 5,900 acre park. If you’re looking to raise a family in a welcoming community that’s spacious and surrounded by nature but still super close to the suburban amenities then check out the homes available near Harbor High School in Highland.
Facts about Harbor High School:
• Harbor High School is ranked better than 16.4% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Harbor High School is also considered 3rd out of the 3 middle schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 7 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 130 students.
Harbor High School
5061 N. Duck Lake Road
Highland, MI 48356
Principal: Susan Gallagher
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357