When you live near Grant Elementary School in Livonia, you’ll be close to the intersection of two major freeways, I-275 and I-96, which will help get you through town and into downtown Detroit quickly. As a matter of fact, you’re only about thirty minutes to the heart of Detroit so you can head to work or take the family to a sporting event in no time. You’ll also be close some of the great shopping and dining options of Livonia. With the Laurel Park Place Mall just to the northwest you can take in a movie, dinner or get some shopping done at one of their eighty-plus specialty and department stores. Grant Elementary is also next to Mies Park which is a fun spot to spend the afternoon. When you raise a family in Livonia, you’ll find lots of parks, playgrounds and walkable streets making it an ideal spot to call home.
• Grant Elementary School is ranked better than 82.2% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Grant Elementary School is also considered 5th out of the 13 elementary schools in the Livonia Public School District.
• There are 21 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 21.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 450 students.
Grant Elementary School
Livonia, MI 48150
Principal: Kristyn Cousino
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154